Sunday, October 19, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - October 20

I am not sure if I'll be able to blog tomorrow. I will be recovering from a weekend-long yard sale that I hosted alone, by myself, only with all the junk in our house. In addition, I will be working towards my promotion to be a "soccer mom", instead of a plain stay-at-home-mom (rookie sahm, right?), by starting the Music Together classes in the neighborhood with Ela and squeezing a 45 min. soccer class in the park (Chicago Park District) for Burak.

Here is my menu for the week. I found an orphan red cabbage - which I did not buy - in the fridge and I found crazy cheap arthichokes in the grocery last week. So I incorporated them into my menu.



Monday: Tomato soup with Semolina, Stuffed Arthichokes

Tuesday: Red Cabbage meal with chestnuts, ">Green beans in olive oil (green beans from the garden)

Wednesday: Mixed Vegetable Soup - Mini burritos w/ chicken and ground beef

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Noodle soup with green lentils - Meatballs with vegetables (repeat menu from last week. we went out last Thursday and ate leftovers on Friday)

Saturday: Salmon - Noodles - Salad

Sunday: Peas with ground beef - Rice

You can find other menu planners' menus on "Organizing Junkie" for the week of October 13.

No comments: