Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - October 13


Finally...

I can post my first weekly menu plan on my blog. Although I have been doing the planning for the last few weeks I couldn't find time to blog.

Our menu is mostly Mediterranean dishes. I like to have a soup as starters in fall and winter, then dessert on some days. I still cook separate little dishes for Ela, but Burak is eating what we are having. That's why I pay special attention that I cook lots of vegetables, legumes and balanced meat.

Monday: Red Lentil Soup, Stuffed Zucchini

Tuesday: Vegetable Stew, Bulghur Pilaf, Semolina Dessert

Wednesday: Sunchoke Soup - Vegetable Chicken au Gratin

Thursday: Leftovers - Pudding

Friday: Noodle soup with green lentils - Meatballs with vegetables

Saturday: Broiled Rainbow Trout - Pasta - Salad

Sunday: Eggplant with ground beef - Rice

You can find other menu planners' menus on "Organizing Junkie" for the week of October 13.

No comments: