Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random Picture Challenge 4.0

On a Sunday afternoon, before his sister, Ela had arrived, my son is enjoying a quiet time with his beloved dad and listening to music. The rest of the series show them, hugging and snuggling on the carpet.

By the way, I finally went through all of our pictures and had 600 photos printed. (see first random picture entry post) 600 photos in print quality from a duration of 2 years. Can you imagine the number of total digital photos in our hard drive?

For more Random Picture Challenge entries visit 4 Little Men.

3 comments:

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Very cute.......And yes, I can relate. I've got thousands of pictures so far since my son was born 2 years ago......

Homegrown Tribe said...

dad time on the floor... how fun!

thanks for playing along!

britt

The Golf Widow said...

No that's cute!