Saturday, January 17, 2009

Random Picture


As I was sorting the old photo prints, putting them in order of date and putting them in an album today, I was reminiscing my first pregnancy and infancy of my son.

We have millions of digital photos but I have very few prints. If I can go through tens of thousands of photos, I will upload them online and order prints. We have tapes and DVDs of recorded movies and clips but we rarely watch them.

My daughter is past her first birthday and she doesn't even have a baby photo album. Drawback of the digital era.

Here she is on the first day of 2009, playing with a stethoscope.

For more Random Picture Challenge entries visit 4 Little Men.

3 comments:

Clickin Mama J said...

What a cutie! I have the same problem with the baby book thing. I have so few prints. I always say one day I'll get them ordered....

Homegrown Tribe said...

i am horrible at printing pictures... but there is no lack of them on the computer! :)

so glad you joined in!

Brittany

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Can totally relate.......at the ripe old age of 2, there are thousands of pictures of my son....but they are all housed on CDs. All I've managed to do was put together a book of the first 3 months on my MAC....Alas, if only there were time to make a scrapbook!